Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Yesterday, Yoli –a friend from home – came to visit us in Buenos Aries. She brought with her my NEW IPOD! It’s a lime green, Chromatic. After buying a few songs and charging it we went for dinner. We went to Cabana Las Lilas. The bread was a big bubbly pita held up by a giant clothespin. There were slimy buns and giant steaks. I had dessert only I had CHOCOLATE CAKE! After eating we drove back we had to take two taxies because there were 5 of us. I went with my dad. Our taxi diver took a longer route but he drove like a mad man. So we beat the other taxi home. I’m glad to finally have some company (that’s not my own family).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
katie i miss you so so much. do the taxi's look the same as they do in cananda? i can tell you really like chocolate cake :)! it must be nice to see so many neat places during your travels. are you exicited to visit austrilia. what place are you most looking foward to going well anway g2g go bye xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxxoox sam mcclymont
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteWe've just returned from March break......and are happy to read your news rather than do work!
How did you discover that you had been robbed? Did you contact the police? That's too bad.
Did you eat the whole chocolate cake?
How is your brother's foot? Are you able to find some Canadian food?
Back to work now.
6c
tee hee
ReplyDeletethey kate hope your having a great time love yah <3 lexis!
ReplyDeleteHey Kate, I miss you!! I hope your having fun travelling alll over the place!!! Have a great long weekend!!!:) Talk to you later:) From Katelynn
ReplyDelete