Buenos Aires is very different than Mendoza. It is has more people and busier traffic. In the night you can’t sleep because of the noise the traffic makes. This is the biggest house so far. Well it’s more of an apartment than a house. The elevator to get up to the huge apartment is one of those old ones that you have to slide the door open. The elevator only fits 3 people. To flush the toilet you have to pull a string and there is a balcony in almost every room including the bathroom. If you stand on one balcony and then get some one stand on the balcony farthest away from you, you are about a block apart. We have a maid that cooks us breakfast every morning. Everything in this house is old but I think this house is great.
I also think…
Buenos Aires is richer (that’s probably because it’s the capital)
It is a better place for shopping
And its way better than Mendoza because….
IT HAS A STARBUCKS!!!
I am very, very happy here!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment