Hey,
I'm just going to answer a few of the questions left in the comments before I do my entry. We found out we were robbed when we got in the taxi and went to pay the cab diver but there was nothing in my Dad's wallet. We did not contact the police because we one couldn't speak Spanish very well and to figured it wasn't worth the trouble. No, I didn't eat a whole chocolate cake I only ate 1 piece. My brother's foot is fine and we did find some Canadian food. The taxis are black and yellow and look like bumble bees. I am looking forward to Australia it is the place I want to go to the most. Well I guess Australia is tied with Japan because of my birthday.
Sunday we went to an Argentine soccer game. In Argentina they are so passionate about soccer that the visitors were caged in and they let the visitors go an half an hour early to prevent violence. The score ended up 2-1 for our team (river plate). I wanted to cheer for the other team but i was afraid i might get shot :0. 5 gun shots were fired before the game though no one was hurt. I spent the second half of the game making paper airplanes out of the flyers people threw and throwing them at tourists :). People sold popcorn, drinks and snacks throughout the stands. I had a great time though I was scared.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello kate, i miss you soooo much!!!!!Wish i was there with you...the soccer game must have been fun!!!:P ttyl KATELYNN
ReplyDeleteHi Katie, sounds like you had fun:)I miss you soooo Frikin much well bye:Ptee hee Alexis
ReplyDelete