Sunday, February 15, 2009
snorkeling
Have you been snorkelling in Mexico? I have and it was a great experience. There where tons of fish. I went 3 times that day the first time I was with my dad. The second time was with 2 of my cousins we found pink goggles and a clip on earring on the bottom. Then I went out a 3rd time with my other cousin and her friend. I was really tired by the time I got back. It was Valentines Day and there were people on the beach setting up a game. You had 5 people to a team and you had to stand on each other’s shoulder to make your way up a greased pole to grab a prize (a big pole). My cousins who are in there 20s where going try but the time for registering was over before they could find a fifth person. No one could do it. I had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment