1. What is the name of the country you visited most rcently and which country is closest to home (Canada)?
The country we visited most recently was Huatulco, Mexico and it is the country closest to home.
2. Which country gets the most rainfall per year, and which one has the longest rainy season?
Costa Rica gets the most rainfall. Costa Rica gets 350cm of rain per year. Costa Rica also has the longest rainy season from May to November (7 months)
3. Which country has the most Distinct seasons? What are the seasons?
Roatan, Honduras has the most seasons. Rotan’s seasons are hurricane season, dry season and wet season.
4. In what country was the average temperature hottest? What was the average temperature?
Mexico was the hottest usually reaching over 100°F.
5. Which community looked the most homogenous?
Costa Rica looked the most homogeneous.
6. What country had most people living in small and rural towns?
I think Roatan had the most people living in small towns because there were no big cities on the island.
7. What country had the highest average income?
Mexico has the highest average income at about $6143 U.S. per year.
8. Which country has the most interesting type of craft?
I think that Mexico has the most interesting type of craft. They make piƱatas.
9. Which country has the best food?
I think Mexico has the best food. Well at least they have the most foods that I’ll eat.
10. What country has the most people living in it?
Mexico has the largest population by far. The population is 110,000,000 (that is 3 times more than Canada)
11. In what country would you want to live in one of the local person’s house?
I would not want to live in any of the local people’s houses. They are very poor and don’t have air conditioning. If I were to live in any of the places I would buy one of the nicer houses designed for tourists.
12. Which country has the most examples of rich people?
Mexico has the most examples. Down by the beach there are very nice houses that must cost a lot of money.
13. What countries do you like the music in the best?
I like the music in Roatan the best because there is English music instead of Spanish.
14. In what country did you see the kids playing the most?
Costa Rica and Mexico were about the same. There were kids playing basketball, soccer and playing down by the beach.
15. Which country had the most English channels on TV?
In Costa Rica almost every channel was in Spanish. In Mexico, we had no TV. Therefore Roatan had the most English channels.
16. Which country had the most food that we also have in Canada?
I think Mexico had the most food that we also have at home.
17. What country had the most selection of meat in the grocery store?
Mexico has the most selection of meat so far.
18. In what country did you try the most interesting and different food?
I think Costa Rica had the most interesting. I had a co-pos and there weren’t any co-pos in Roatan or in Mexico.
19. What place did dad like the wine selection the best?
Mexico and Costa Rica had about the same selection.
20. In what country did they use U.S. dollars the most?
In Roatan because we weren’t used to using different currencies.
21. In what place did the fish and chips cost the most?
In Mexico the fish and chips cost 2.50 more than in Roatan. In Mexico they cost $10.00 U.S.
22. What country was most like home?
The countries were all so different. None were like home!
23. Which country had the most wildlife?
Costa Rica had the most wildlife by far.
24. What country spoke the most English?
I think Roatan had the most people that spoke English.
25. What Spanish word that you learned was most useful?
I think the most useful word was hola, which means hello.
26. In what country did you do the most interesting activity?
The tour of Manual Antonio Park in Costa Rica was the most interesting activity. We learned a lot and saw things we hadn't seen before.
27. What country will you remember the most?
I think I will remember all the places because I had a great time at all of them.
28. What was the favourite activity you did and what country was it in?
In Mexico I rode dune buggies that was my favourite activity. I also enjoyed horseback riding in Costa Rica and visiting the monkeys in Roatan.
29. What country did you like the best?
I think I liked Costa Rica or Mexico the best because Costa Rica had alot of wild life and Mexico was relaxing.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment